Procedure for Nomination Of Candidates
1. Any person may nominate a candidate for membership into the Upper Peninsula Sports Hall of Fame.
2. Nominations must include a biography of the candidate, i.e., the sports history of the individual in either paragraph or outline form, and supporting data such as newspaper clippings if possible. Letters of recommendation are welcome but not mandatory. Include the nominee's current address, if living, or nearest of kin, if deceased.
3. Nominations should be mailed to:
2115 24th Ave. S.
Escanaba, MI 49829
Phone: (906) 789-9005
4. Nominations received by June 1 each year will be considered at the annual selection meeting.
5. Once a nomination is received, the nominee remains under permanent consideration for election to the Hall of Fame.
6. Additional supporting information for any nominee is welcome at any time.